In February 2014, we selected the 25th class of Loran Scholars. What started in Bob Cluett’s living room in 1988, with a handful of devoted people and an ambitious idea, has grown into a foundation that has provided more than $26 million to over 2,300 students. It is a testament to our founders’ vision and determination that, over a quarter-century later, our project shows no signs of slowing down.
In our 2014 annual report, you will find our shared accomplishments and stories from the past year.
- See how Loran Scholars are building a shared sense of identity through our orientation expedition, funded by Nancy and Bob Young, and broadening their horizons through the summer program.
- Meet Anamjit Singh Sivia (Loran Scholar ’12) and his mentor Martin Connell, and learn more about our mentoring program.
- Hear from Corey Centen (Loran Scholar ’04) and Michelle Dagnino (W. Garfield Weston Loran Scholar ’98) about the impact of being a scholar.
- Get to know our community of supporters, such as the McCall MacBain Foundation, the Ralph M. Barford Foundation and Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life.
Annual reports and audited financial statements
- 2014: annual report & audited financial statements
- 2013: annual report & audited financial statements
- 2012: annual report & audited financial statements
- 2011: annual report & audited financial statements
- 2010: annual report & audited financial statements
- 25th Anniversary Prospectus
- 20th Anniversary Prospectus
- Gucciardi, Franca (2004) “Recognizing Excellence? Canada’s Merit Scholarships“